1) Did you know: that the Product “Loctite” is Phosphorus and designed to show up in an Ultra Violet Light to possibly assist with a loss..
2) Did you know: That Asbestos and related illnesses can have latency period of approximately 10-20years or longer…
3) Did you know: If your residing state has No continuing education requirements, you must fulfill Wyoming’s State requirement of 24 CE credits (3# of ethics) to maintain and keep your license active.
4) Did you know: That “One Call of Wyoming” Handles underground utility Locate Requests 24 hours a day and 365 days a year with just one call Number of 811….
6) Did you know that the ‘Wyoming Department of Insurance” has contracted with Sircon (aka Vertafore) to track and Monitor all CE Courses for Agents & Adjusters.
You MUST Register with them at Sircon.com for all Approved CE courses and credits, will now be directly uploaded by your License Number to your account..